Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Getaway

We headed off to spend the weekend in KC Friday afternoon and met my parents and a couple sisters to make the exchange with the kiddos. Thankfully my parents were willing to keep the kids for the weekend, while Kip and I enjoyed an early celebration of his 30th bday. We went out to Dave and Busters with my sister, Ali, her fiance and a girlfriend Friday night and had a really good time. Stayed up entirely too late, but it's not every weekend we don't have the kids! Saturday we headed to a matinee movie, Taken, and a late dinner at Cinzetti's. Unfortunately we called it a day b/c we were entirely too tired from Friday night. Sunday afternoon we met up with my mom and Lauren at On the Border to make the exchange of kiddos once again. They were so excited to see us, but had a fantastic time at Papa and Nana's. We look forward to being able to do this again sometime in the future:) These pics were taken by my Aunt Barbara, the kids totally adore her.














No comments: