Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yet another Bachelorette Party!!

I was lucky enough to make it to my sister, Meg's bachelorette party yesterday night. The kids and I drove down early morning and made it back for the festivities. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it out to the bars...trouble putting Thayer to bed. I did enjoy some good drinks, snacks, and quite a bit of laughs:) Meg is the third one of us 5 girls to take the plunge into wedded bliss! Ali's wedding was just last month, which has made for a very busy summer full of weddings. Linley will have become quite seasoned in performing flower girl duties. Thayer and I headed back late this afternoon and left Linley to spend the week helping out my mom and Meg finish the wedding preparations. She was beside herself with excitement and it makes me realize how much she has grown up over this past year.
Mom, Me, Meg(Bride), Lauren, & Ali
Ali & I trying out Maeci's new camera

The 4 sisters minus 1 (Maeci)

No comments: