Friday, August 14, 2009

Linley's Disney Adventure

Need some honey?
Chatting w Tinker Bell
Not so sure about Aladdin
How about them ears?
Posing in front of Peter Pan ride
Princess Aurora(stop #2)
Makeup done at the Princess Fair
Linley's 1st photo op w fairy godmother
Her favorite princess of all
Today we ventured to Disneyland while visiting my sister Meg and her husband in Anaheim. It was definately an adventure, not sure I fully prepared myself. Lots of stops, waiting in long lines, endless people, yet in the end tons of smiles from Linley. Unfortunately she didn't get to meet Belle or Ariel, but that didn't seem to matter. Purchased "Mickey Ears" for both her and Thayer which they'll get to keep for years to come (embroidered with their names). I think I will wait a few years to come back to Disney and this time with Kip and Thayer.

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

she is all smiles! what an exciting mother/daughter adventure.