Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Annie.

Linley and I got all dressed up tonight for part of her birthday present, tickets to see "Annie" at the McCain Auditorium. We had a fantastic time and our seats couldn't have been better, we could see everything. It definately brought back so many memories for me and it was fun to share them with Linley while we were experiencing it together. I will have to dig up a few of my old photos from when I played Annie in middle school, so many years ago:) Linley ran into one of her classmates, Veda who sat not far from us, so they mingled during intermission. I look forward to sharing many more mother/daughter moments like this one.

Headed to "Annie"!
Waiting in our seats ready for the play to start.

Linley and Veda during intermission.

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

this picture does not do justice. You need to show a leg picture with your rocking tights. :)

kjlt_wilsonfam said...

you are too sweet. I got those rocking tights at WalMart for $5!