Sunday, August 8, 2010

Picnic and Fishing.

Saturday night we headed out to Anneberg for a picnic and some fishing with Kip's family. The kids were more patient than any of us anticipated, but neither Linley or Thayer caught a fish. I on the otherhand caught the smallest fish possible and have no pictures to show for on my camera. Linley got a kick out of baiting the fishing rods as well as helping me throw back the fish I caught. Thayer couldn't have been more in his element; sitting in the Dora lawn chair while holding his fishing rod. Kip and his brothers played a friendly yet competitive game of washers while the rest of us fished. The kids ended the night throwing rocks into the pond, stressing Kip's mom out in fear of one of them falling in:) Linley's response:" It's fine grandma I know how to swim." Although she asked numerous times if there were sharks in the pond...it's been shark week on the Discovery channel all week.

On a side note, both of my sisters are very close to having their babies and we are extremely excited to meet them both. I am also on my final week at Little Apple Pediatric Dentistry and am finding myself sad to go. God has blessed me with an amazing group of coworkers/boss and I have loved every minute working there.




No comments: