Friday, March 18, 2011

She's "6"!!

We celebrated Linley's birthday this year at the KSU bowling alley. She had a blast with a few friends from school and our longtime extended friends and family. Due to my lapse in memory thanks to this pregnancy, we had 2 cakes...needless to say we sent plenty home with family. I can't get over how time has flown this year. She absolutely loves school, which Kip and I pray lasts til college:) She is beyond excited for baby sister to arrive this summer and I know she will be an awesome helper. She lost her first tooth just a week prior to turning 6 and had been counting the days til she lost it because most of her classmates had already lost at least one.

I can't believe Thayer and I celebrate our birthdays in less than 2 weeks. I will officially join the "thirty-something" club and Thayer will be 4. Hard to imagine my baby is no longer a baby and that our house will be joined by a real baby in July. Thayer has grown so much over this past year, especially with overcoming his shyness towards new people. I can finally say he's broken out of his shell!! We are all looking forward to the summer.

No comments: