Sunday, July 17, 2011

Five.

The time is officially come when our family of four will become five. I honestly can't quite get over the realization that it's been 9 months since we found out we were going to be expanding our family. Time has gone by quicker than I believe either of us expected it to especially with her arrival soon approaching in less than 72 hours thanks to a scheduled induction. I have found myself wondering what our life is going to be like....full of diaper changing, sleepless nights, juggling school & housework, meal prepping, exercising, etc. It all sounds overwhelming at the moment but I know GOD only gives us what we can handle and apparently he has a great faith in both Kip and I.

So sometime after 7am Wednesday July 20, 2011 Kessly Briar will enter our lives and forever change our life as well as forever being loved by so many who are anxiously awaiting her arrival.

No comments: