Sunday, August 14, 2011

Paxton turns 1.


Lauren, Paxton, & Drew


Birthday boy Paxton enjoying his Yo Gabba cake

Linley took our photo:)

Giggles all around!!


This past week we made our last trip down to Fort Scott to celebrate my nephew Paxton's 1st birthday...Yo Gabba Gabba style!! We went a tad early to enjoy some down time with family before our lives become consumed with school and extracurricular activities. Plus most of my extended family had yet to meet Kessly, so we thought this was a perfect time to introduce her. The weather was gorgeous which meant the kids were able to play outside at my parents without needing full parental monitoring as well as some relaxing porch swinging:)

Also while we were back I was able to enjoy a night out for drinks with 2 of my sisters and cousin April. Even though it wasn't very long it was very much needed and nice to not be interrupted every 5 minutes by "Mom...mom". I look forward to our next chance at getting together for another round!!

Unfortunately that is likely to be our last trip back to my hometown until Thanksgiving...which is much too far off. We do have one more 1st birthday to celebrate next month for Miss Londyn; let the countdown begin.

No comments: