Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful...


We woke up this morning to 3 inches of snow on the ground! It's still snowing as I type but has slowed down significantly. We spent the day inside watching cartoons and playing. The kids and I bundled up and headed to Linley's preschool to do crafts and share a story/song. It was so much fun being a part of her day! I think Thayer is ready for school, I practically had to drag him out of her room. A quick trip to Target and I found some snow bibs for Linley and some long underwear...unfortunately I was unsuccessful for Thayer. Linley thought she ought to try them out when she got home from school, so Thayer and I played along and trounced around in the snow. However, Thayer and I were much colder than her since neither he nor I had warm bibs on:) She proceeded to show us how to make snow angels and all it took was a little homemade hot chocolate to get two of them inside so I could warm up.





No comments: