Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Cutest candy giver

Pocahontas, Snow White and my 2 superhero's

Trick or treating in my parents neighborhood
Supergirl and Buzz Lightyear...to the rescue

This year we took the kids down to my stomping grounds, Fort Scott for Halloween. Ufortunately Thayer and I woke up Saturday morning not feeling the greatest. After some cough medicine and much needed rest, we were almost up to par. Linley had a great time helping 2 of my sisters get ready for Halloween parties. Kip and I took her out trick or treating early while Thayer slept. She enjoyed handing out candy at my parent's house, which gets so many trick or treaters that they run out of candy every year. Thayer did venture out but
wasn't into it as much as Linley. Sunday was such a beautiful day that we grilled for lunch and the kids got to sit on Uncle Dustin's 3 wheeler...Thayer was in heaven. Between the candy meltdowns and some of us not feeling the best, I think it is safe to say we had our fill and are glad Halloween is over!

No comments: