Friday, December 11, 2009

Work Christmas Trip to KC

Due to the nasty weather that hit the Midwest on Monday night, our work Christmas trip to Chicago got cancelled. Instead we headed to KC Wednesday afternoon for some serious shopping and delicious food. We indulged ourselves at Cheesecake Factory after the mall and then headed back to our hotel for some great conversation. Thursday we got up and did some more shopping, braving the very cold temps, ate a late lunch and made it home in time to enjoy the evenings with our families. I absolutely love everyone I work with and can not believe how blessed my life is right now. Thanks girls and Dr. Barth for allowing me to be part of your team!
Brittany & I at the hotel
Denise & Cheryl at Cheesecake Factory
Carol, Joan & I at Cheesecake Factory

No comments: